- Essential fatty acids, including omega-3, 6 and 9.
- Vitamin A, also known as Trans-retinoic acid, a derivative of Retinol.
- Antioxidants, such as polyphenols and carotenoids.
Gently massage a few drops of Thursday Plantation Rosehip Oil into areas of concern on the face, neck and body twice daily. For best results apply to clean, slightly damp skin after showering or cleansing. Patch testing on a small area of skin before use is recommended.
100% Pure Certified Organic Rosa Eglanteria (Rosehip) Seed Oil.
Discontinue use if sensitivity occurs. Keep out of reach of children. It is recommended you skin patch test prior to use.
Do not use:
- While pregnant or breast-feeding without medical supervision
- Internally: this product is for external skin application only
- Near eyes. Seek medical attention if contact occurs
- On children under 2 years old
- Undiluted essential oils on children under 12 years old.
Skin patch test prior to use.
All reasonable efforts have been made to ensure that ingredient listings, product images and other information for products displayed on this website are up to date, accurate and complete. However, we still recommend that you please check the ingredient listings on a product before use.
Made in Australia