- May contribute to improved sleep quality and provide a more restful sleep
- Can be particularly useful at times of heightened stress to balance emotions
- Provides temporary relief to headaches
- Helps to relieve symptoms of eczema
- Used in traditional aromatherapy to provide relief to tick, wasp and insect bites
Adults Only: To help relieve nervous tension, insomnia and give temporary relief of headaches.
- Add 5 drops (1/4mL) to 10mL carrier oil and massage into temples, forehead, back of neck, shoulders or full body.
- Vaporisation: 5 drops (1/4mL) in water in oil burner.
- Bath add 5 drops (1/4mL) in bath water.
- For the relief of symptoms of eczema - Dilute 5 drops(1/4mL) to 10mL carrier oil.
- For relief from tick, wasp and insect bites: Dab undiluted onto affected area.
Lavender Oil 50 mL.
Discontinue use if sensitivity occurs. Keep out of reach of children. It is recommended you skin patch test prior to use.
Do not use:
- While pregnant or breast-feeding without medical supervision
- Internally: this product is for external skin application only
- Near eyes. Seek medical attention if contact occurs
- On children under 2 years old
- Undiluted essential oils on children under 12 years old.
Skin patch test prior to use.
All reasonable efforts have been made to ensure that ingredient listings, product images and other information for products displayed on this website are up to date, accurate and complete. However, we still recommend that you please check the ingredient listings on a product before use.
Made in Australia