Versatile enough for personal and household applications. Can be diluted for general household cleaning.
- Temporarily relieves arthritic and muscular aches and pains when blended in a carrier oil
- Also cleans floors, kitchen and bathroom surfaces without the use of nasty chemicals
- Removes stains, grease and tar
- Cleanses and freshens laundry
Coughs, Cold and Flu - Inhalation: Add 5mL to 500mL of hot water and inhale. Sprinkle a few drops onto a handkerchief, in the bath or on pillow. Chest rub:
Adults only - Mix 5 drops (1/4mL) to 10mL of carrier oil and massage onto chest and back.
- Arthritic and Muscular Aches and Pains - Direct application - Mix 5 drops (1/4mL) with 10mL carrier oil, massage into affected areas
- Cleaning - For a sparkling clean finish and to remove odours on floors, kitchen and hard surfaces add 2 capfuls to water
- Stains, Grease and Tar - Remove by rubbing with oil moistened cloth
- Woollens and Work Clothes - Clean and freshen by adding 2 capfuls to wash
Eucalyptus Oil 100ml
Discontinue use if sensitivity occurs. Keep out of reach of children. It is recommended you skin patch test prior to use. For external use only. Not to be taken.
Do not use:
- While pregnant or breast-feeding without medical supervision
- Near eyes. Seek medical attention if contact occurs
- On children under 2 years old
- Undiluted essential oils on children under 12 years old.
Skin patch test prior to use.
All reasonable efforts have been made to ensure that ingredient listings, product images and other information for products displayed on this website are up to date, accurate and complete. However, we still recommend that you please check the ingredient listings on a product before use.
Made in Australia