Helps to rehydrate skin and prevent moisture loss from baby’s soft bottom.
Nappy rash is the most common skin condition that can affect your little one during infancy(1). That’s why pediatrician recommended QV Baby Barrier Cream. The soothing, rich formula helps protect delicate skin against nappy rash. It forms a barrier that shields baby’s skin from water, detergents, chemicals and other irritants.
QV Baby Barrier Cream’s non sticky, non greasy, low irritant formulation and moisturising base also helps to rehydrate skin and prevent moisture loss from baby’s soft bottom.
- Forms a barrier to shield baby’s skin from water, detergents, chemicals and other irritants.
- Non sticky, non greasy protective cream.
- Low irritant formulation.
- Suitable for the most sensitive areas of the body.
- Moisturising base helps to rehydrate skin and prevent moisture loss.
- pH balanced.
At nappy change, remove wet and soiled nappy and clean area thoroughly. Apply QV Baby Barrier Cream to affected skin at every nappy change. Pay particular attention to ensure application to the folds of the baby’s skin.
CAUTION: Avoid eyes. If irritation occurs, wash affected area and discontinue use. Do not use soap as it may irritate. Store below 30°C.
Aqua (Water), Zinc Oxide, Dimethicone, Paraffinum Liquidum, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-25, Panthenol, Methylparaben, Xanthan Gum.