Krill oil is rich with omega-3 fatty acids, mainly Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA), which can help relieve mild arthritis symptoms and support heart and cardiovascular health in healthy individuals. Krill oil also provides a rich source of astaxanthin, is a potent and natural antioxidant that provides 550 times more powerful than vitamin E and 11 times more powerful than beta-carotene at free radical scavenging
- Helps in the maintenance or improvement of general well-being.
- Krill Oil contains astaxanthin, a potent antioxidant.
- Temporary relief of the pain of mild osteoarthritis.
- May assist cardiovascular health.
- May reduce joint inflammation and increase joint mobility associated with mild osteoarthritis.
- May help increase joint mobility associated with mild arthritis.
Euphausia superba oil (Krill Oil) 1000mg
No added gluten, yeast, milk, egg, artificial sweeteners, sugar and corn
Adults for general wellbeing and relief of inflammation associated with mild arthritis, and heart health- Take 1 capsules daily with food
Do not take if allergic to seafood.
Do not use if cap seal is broken.
Always read the label. Use only as directed.
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.