Vitamin E is a fat-soluble vitamin found in many foods, fats, and oils. It is an important nutritional antioxidant, which inhibits the oxidization of fats/lipids in the body/cell membranes from free radicals.
Vitamin E also helps maintain the health of heart, veins, capillaries, and assists in healthy blood circulation and artery walls. It aids in helping body make red blood cells, relieve dysmenorrhoea, supports tissue repair and healthy immune function.
- Assists in the maintenance or improvement of general well-being.
- A nutritional antioxidant, helps protect cells from free radical damage.
- Assists in the maintenance of normal, healthy cholesterol in healthy individuals by inhibiting the oxidation of LDL cholesterol.
- Maintains a healthy heart and help to protect artery walls from free radical damage.
- Maintains the health of the veins and capillaries.
- Support a healthy immune system.
- Assist in the relief dysmenorrhoea/ painful menstruation.
- Assists in protecting the polyunsaturated fatty acids in the cell membranes, and other critical cellular structures, from lipid peroxidation, or free radical damage.
- Aids in tissue repair and wound healing.
Each capsule contains: dl-alpha Tocopherol 460mg (500IU)
No added glucose, yeast, lactose, gluten, wheat, corn, salt or any artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
Adult take 1 capsule 1 to 2 times a day with meal, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Should not be administered to children under 12 years without medical advice
Not suitable for children under 12 years.
Always read the label. Use only as directed.
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
Vitamin can only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.