Glucosamine is a key component in the body for the structure and function of the articular cartilage. It assists in maintaining the elasticity and integrity of the connective tissue and assists in building, maintaining and repairing cartilage, tendons and ligaments.
Glucosamine is involved in the formation of the synovial fluid in the joints, which is necessary for lubricating the joints and to assist in shock absorption. It can also provide temporarily relieves of joint pain and decrease joint swelling and tenderness, and help enhance joint mobility and flexibility.
Healthy Care Glucosamine HCL 1500mg provides a therapeutic dosage of glucosamine, which provides structural support to the joints and helps to maintain healthy joint functions.
- May assist in the management of osteoarthritis.
- For temporary relief of the pain of arthritis.
- May help reduce joint swelling and inflammation associated with arthritis.
- May help increase joint mobility associated with arthritis.
- May assist in slowing the progression and joint damage of arthritis.
- May assist in reducing wear and tear of the cartilage and joints associated with physical work or exercise.
Each capsule contains Glucosamine Hydrochloride 1500mg
Adult: take 1 tablet a day, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Derived from seafood.
Always read the label. Use only as directed.
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.