EPO is a rich source of fatty acids in the form of linoleic acid and gamma linolenic acid (GLA). As Linoleic acid cannot be synthesized by the body it has to be ingested. The GLA in EPO helps the body to produce beneficial prostaglandins which assist in the balancing of a woman's hormonal system giving relief from the symptoms of PMT. Production of GLA in the body is impaired by aging, alcohol & smoking. EPO may also be of assistance in the treatment of mild eczema topically or through ingestion.
- Relief of pre-menstrual symptoms/syndrome.
- Assists in the healing and repair of the skin.
- Maintains healthy skin.
- May assist in the relief of symptoms of mild eczema.
- May assist in the relief of flaking and scaling skin.
- Relief of premenstrual breast pain.
- Maintains normal menstruation.
- Assists in the relief of joint pain and inflammation.
- May assist in the management of rheumatism.
- Assists in the maintenance of a healthy cardiovascular system.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist, please consult a healthcare professional.
Emu Oil 750mg
Evening Primrose Oil 1000mg
Equiv. Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA) 100mg
Dose not contain sucrose, glucose, yeast, lactose, gluten, wheat, corn, starch, salt or any artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
Adults take 1 capsules, 3 times a day with meals, or as professionally prescribed.
Children take only as directed by your health care professional.