Celery has been traditionally used for healthy joints and symptomatic relief of pain associated with arthritis, gout and rheumatism. The therapeutic effects are believed to be due to the elimination of waste through mild diuretic property of the extract.
- Aids, assists or helps in the maintenance of general well-being.
- Diuretic. Aids or assists in the treatment of fluid retention.
- Temporary relief of pain associated with gout.
- Temporary relief of the pain of rheumatoid arthritis.
- Temporary relief of the pain of arthritis.
Each tablet contains Apium graveolens (Celery) Extract equivalent to dry seed 3000mg
No added sweeteners, preservatives, and artificial flavours or colorants.
Adults take 1 capsule daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
The capsules are preferably taken in the morning to avoid disturbance during the sleeping hours due to diuretic effects of celery.
Should not be administered to children under 12 years without medical advice
Not be taken during pregnant or breast feeding.
If you have kidney problems or allergy to wild carrot, mugwort, birch, and dandelion, please consult your healthcare professional before taking this medication.
Always read the label. Use only as directed.
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.