Blackmores Vitex Agnus-Castus is a traditionally used in western herbal medicine for the relief of symptoms of premenstrual syndrome such as tension, breast tenderness and fluid retention.
Traditionally used in western herbal medicine to assist in regulating the menstrual cycle.
Vitex agnus castus is a western herbal medicine, traditionally used to normalize heavy, absent or irregular periods and premenstrual syndrome.
Traditionally used in Western Herbal medicine to help:
- Normalise the menstrual cycle
- Relieve breast-pain and swelling associated with PMT
Active Ingredients: Vitex agnus-castus (chaste)extract dry concentrate equivalent to dry fruit 660 mg
Adults – Take 1 tablet 3 times a day before meals, or as professionally prescribed.
Children under 12 years – Only as professionally prescribed.
- Always read the label
- Follow the directions for use
- If symptoms persist talk to your health professional
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate
- Oral contraceptive pill: Use product with caution, may interfere with how well the contraceptive works. Talk to your Health professional prior to use