Blackmores Total Calcium Magnesium + D3 has been specially developed with 3 different forms of calcium compounds - calcium citrate, calcium phosphate and calcium amino acid chelate. It also contains magnesium, vitamin D3, vitamin K1 and minerals.
Taking calcium may assist in the prevention and treatment of osteoporosis and also promote healthy bones. Vitamin D3, vitamin K1 and minerals can aid the absorption and function of calcium. Magnesium helps support healthy muscle and nerve function and is also essential for bone health.
When taken as directed, Blackmores Total Calcium Magnesium + D3 cab help prevent osteoporosis, manage calcium deficiency, support bone and muscle health plus maintain general wellbeing.
- A comprehensive formula with 3 different forms of calcium compounds - calcium citrate, calcium phosphate and calcium amino acid chelate plus magnesium, vitamin D3 and K1
- May help prevent osteoporosis
- Improves the absorption and function of calcium
- Helps maintain healthy bones
- Manages calcium deficiency
- Supports general health and wellbeing
- Always read the label
- Follow the directions for use
- If symptoms persist, change or worsen, talk to your health professional
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate
- Contains soya
Calcium citrate (Calcium 63. 2mg) 300 mg, Calcium phosphate (Calcium 126mg) 325 mg, Calcium amino acid chelate (Calcium 40mg)(Totalequiv. 229. 2mg elemental calcium) 200 mg, Magnesium phosphate (Magnesium 13. 4mg) 65 mg, Magnesium oxide heavy (Magnesium 102. 5mg)(Total equiv. 115. 9 mg elemental magnesium) 170 mg, Zinc amino acid chelate (Zinc 2. 5mg) 12. 5 mg, Manganese amino acid chelate(Manganese 1. 5 mg) 15 mg, Vitamin K1 (Phytomenadione) 5 mcg, Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol 5 mcg) 200 IU, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)60 mg, Folic acid 100 mcg,
- Adults: Take 1 to 2 tablets a day with meals, or as professionally prescribed.