Propolis is source of antioxidants for the maintenance of good health, traditionally used in Chinese medicine as a replenishing source of nutrients for the human body.
- Mainly composed of resin, wax, essential oils and pollen which are rich in vitamins and minerals
- Contains other organic compounds including various flavonoids. The flavonoids are thought to be the main components for the activity of propolis
Propolis dry extract equivalent to fresh 1 g (1000 mg)
Adult only- take 1 capsule per day or as professionally prescribed.
- Always read the label
- Follow the directions for use
- Propolis can cause allergic reactions
- If irritation or swelling of the mouth or throat occurs, discontinue use
- Contains soya and sulfites
- Do not take if you are allergic to bee stings or bee products
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding talk to your health professional before use