Blackmores Fish Oil 1000 is a great source of naturally derived omega-3s. Omega-3s are essential for normal health, and must be obtained through the diet.
- Ideal for people who don’t eat 2-3 serves of fish per week
- Maintains heart, brain eye and skin health
- Reduces inflammation
As an omega-3 supplement:
Adults - Take 2 capsules a day with a meal, or as professionally prescribed.
Children 2-12 years - Take 1 capsule a day (pierce and squeeze into milk, juice or cereal), or as professionally prescribed.
For mild joint inflammation:
Adults - Take up to 4 capsules 3 times a day with meals, or as professionally prescribed.
Children under 12 years - Only as professionally prescribed.
- High doses of fish oil (10 or more capsules per day) may increase the risk of bleeding with blood-thinning medications and should not be taken in the week before surgery.
- Always read the label.
- Follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist talk to your healthcare professional.
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
- Contains sulfates.