A specifically formulated combination of nutrients which helps reduce the symptoms of stress.
Blackmores Executive B Stress Formula contains a combination of ingredients which are beneficial in times of ongoing stress. It can help reduce the symptoms of stress including relieving nervous tension, supporting energy production and the healthy function of the nervous system. Blackmores Executive B Stress Formula also contains nutrients which are necessary for the healthy functioning of adrenal glands and which can also support the body’s response to stress.
- Helps reduce the symptoms of stress.
- Traditionally in used Western herbal medicine to help relieve nervous tension
- Helps support energy production
- Helps support the healthy functioning of the nervous system.
- Contain nutrients necessary for the healthy functioning of adrenal glands and which can also support the body's response to stress.
Vitamin B1 (Thiamine hydrochloride) 75 mg, Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) 10 mg, Nicotinamide 100 mg, Vitamin B5, (Pantothenic acid fromcalcium pantothenate 75mg) 68.7 mg, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine hydrochloride) 25 mg, Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) 30 µg, Vitamin H(Biotin) 20 µg, Calcium ascorbate 145 mg, Ascorbic acid (Total Vitamin C 250mg) 130 mg, Vitamin E (d-alpha-Tocopheryl acidsuccinate 41.3 mg) 50 IU, Magnesium phosphate 140 mg, Calcium phosphate 100 mg, Potassium phosphate monobasic 117.3 mg, Folic acid150 µg, Avena sativa (Oats) extract equiv. to dry seed 250 mg, Passiflora incarnata (Passion flower) extract equiv. to dry herb 100mg, Lecithin 50 mg, Choline bitartrate 25 mg, Inositol 25 mg
Adults – Take 1 tablet with breakfast and 1 tablet with lunch, or as professionally prescribed
Children under 12 years – Only as professionally prescribed
- Always read the label
- Follow the directions for use
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate
- Not to be used by children under 4 years of age without medical advice
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding talk to your health professional before use