Blackmores Cranberry 15000 is a concentrated formula.
The two-piece capsule may be pulled apart and contents sprinkled over food or into drinks.
Cranberry contains active constituents called proanthocyanidins which have been found to discourage bacteria from sticking to the bladder wall.
Cranberry has also been useful for reducing urinary odour.
- Cranberry discourages adherence of bacteria to the urinary tract and promotes urinary tract health
- Helps mask urinary odours
- May help reduce the frequency of recurrent cystitis
- Always read the label
- Follow the directions for use
- If symptoms persist talk to your health professional
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate
- Untreated, cystitis may lead to more significant complications. If pain or irritation persists for more than 48 hours, consult your health professional. The presence of blood in the urine warrants immediate medical attention
Active Ingredients: Vaccinium macrocarpon (cranberry) juice dry 300 mg equiv. to fresh fruit 15 g (15 000 mg), Ascorbic acid(vitamin C) 50 mg
- Adults – Take 1 capsule 1 to 2 times a day with meals, or as professionally prescribed.
- Children under 12 years – Only as professionally prescribed.