- Bio Island Milk Calcium Bone Care is formulated with calcium hydroxyapatite which is derived from cows' milk.
- Calcium is important for the development and maintenance of the bones and teeth. Calcium is required during all stages of life and additional intake may be beneficial during adolescence, following menopause and during pregnancy and lactation.
- Vitamin D plays an important role in enhancing absorption of calcium and helps support the growth and maintenance of strong, healthy bones.
- Bio Island Milk Calcium Bone Care uses added Menaquinone, also known as Vitamin K2. Vitamin K2 may help support and maintain bone mineral density.
- Vitamin K2 helps maintain normal bones.
Always read the label. This medicine may not be right for you. Read the warnings before purchase. Contains milk and soya product.
Nutritional supplements can only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate. Always read the label. This medicine may not be right for you. Read the warnings before purchase.
Each capsule contains:
Equiv. to calcium 160 mg
Cholecalciferol (vitamin D3) 6.25 µg
Menaquinone 7 (vitamin K2) 17.6 µg
Adolescents aged 12-18 years take 2-3 capsules daily; Adults aged 19-50 years take 2 capsules daily; Adults aged 51+ years take 2-3 capsules daily; Pregnant and breastfeeding women take 2-3 capsules daily, or as directed by your healthcare professional. Please take with meal. Capsules can be chewed or swallowed. If symptoms persist consult your health care professional.